Tuesday, October 18, 2005

a trip from dreamland

i woke up feeling different today. i feel as if i've lived a thousand lifetimes. i've been a doctor in a hospital.. a friend's counselor.. a supplicant.. a musician.. a racecar driver.. an eagle.. a shadow.. a lover.. all in my dreams last night.


getting back to reality is quite a shock. it was as if my dreamland was the real world.. and this place called "reality" makes much less sense to me. in my dreams i can heal.. i have wisdom.. my wishes come true.. i can make great music.. i am daring.. i can soar.. i can hide from everyone.. i love and am loved in return.

my dreamland.. where i've always wanted to be. but no.. reality beckons, and i have to wake up or die. i've said this before.. that i wish i could make my world much like my dreamland. i have started to do that.. and i'm succeeding, bit by bit Ü with God's grace.. pretty soon my reality will make sense to me too

No comments: