Sunday, October 30, 2005

linkages

seems like my saturdays are days for me to "re-link" with my friends Ü spent the entire day yesterday with other people. haha. this used to be so unusual for me. 28+ years B.H. (before heartbreak), my saturdays were spent (a) watching TV; (b) lazing around in the house; (c) studying for exams (thank goodness i've graduated!!); (d) preparing lessons for the next week (ok, so i still do this.. *sometimes* hehe); or (e) doing absolutely nothing while staying home :p

anyway, for the past weeks, i've been seeing more and more of my friends. not just my current pals.. but also, those whom i have not seen for quite some time already. yesterday, i met up with my old high school chum, miam. hehe. spent a couple of hours with her at gateway.. catching up on a couple years' worth of news - chatting about our jobs, lovelives (well, my currently and regretfully nonexistent one, that is) and other stuff. it was nice to hook up with her again Ü


afterwards, i went along with my mom and dad to the sy's (our close family friends) new place. had dinner there too.. yum! :) they had other friends over.. and it was fun to spend time with them as well. i mean, sure, they were about a generation older than me.. but it didn't matter. they were really ok to be with.. and the conversations were interesting, to say the least :p


i know i've realized this belatedly, but.. it's nice to spend time with other people hehe :) who knows, maybe i'll be able to do this on other days as well.. not just saturdays :p

No comments: