Sunday, October 02, 2005

in my dreams

there was a time sometime ago
whenever a sunrise meant a sunny day
oh a sunny day

but now when the morning light shines in
it only disturbs the dreamland where i lay
oh where i lay


i used to thank the Lord when i wake
for laughter, love and the golden sky above me

but now i pray the stars would go on shining

you see in my dreams you love me


daybreak is a joyful time

just listen to the songbird harmonies
oh the harmonies

but i wish the dawn would never come

i wish there was silence in the trees

oh the trees


if only i could stay asleep
at least i could pretend you're thinking of me

'coz nighttime is the one time i am happy
you see in my dreams..


we climb and climb
and at the top we'd fly

let the world go on below us
we are lost in time
and i don't know really what it means
all i know is that you love me..
in my dreams

No comments: