Friday, October 07, 2005

order and chaos

i was doing fine. i was coping quite well, given the circumstances. i was living life one day at a time. i was moving forward, albeit by inches.

then it happened. at the worst possible time (my dad's birthday celebration). that same old feeling. that irrational longing for something impossible to have. it crept up slowly.. unnoticed.. until i just found myself caught up in the massive swirl of emotions that i couldn't stop. order to chaos in a couple of hours.

what to do? i tried everything. prayer.. tantrums.. deep breathing exercises.. talking to myself.. writing.. driving around.. keeping busy.. sleeping.. watching TV.. listening to music. but still the chaos persists.

God help me.. there has got to be a way to restore order to my life..

No comments: