Tuesday, October 04, 2005

hell week

one week. exactly one week after my birthday. most of what's happened to me for the past seven days has been a blur. everything zipped by too quickly. too many changes all crammed into such a short time.

but then again, i said i'd only give myself one week. one week to grieve. one week to mourn completely. to gather all the pain. to wallow in sorrow. to fall to pieces. to cry my heart out. to use up all my tears. to remember every memory and die with each remembrance. to alternate between hope and despair. one week.

it's nowhere near enough time for me to heal.. to pick up all the pieces of my broken heart. but one week may be enough for me to purge myself of some of the venom poisoning me deep inside. perhaps not completely.. but enough for me to slowly move on. i still want to stay. but since i do have to move.. i know i'll often be looking back to my home.. hoping that one day i'll find it ready and waiting for me with open arms once more..

No comments: