Saturday, September 17, 2005

Zzzzz...

today my friends go to cebu. our community will have a life in the spirit seminar (LSS) there this weekend and some of my choirmates flew there to help out. it would have been nice to come along.. but what with my fear of planes and stuff.. well, i'm stuck here in manila, hehe =p it's just as well.. 'coz at least i'm here in rainy weather instead of cebu's sweltering heat Ü

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sleepymooni'm sleepy. spent most of my day zombie-like.. haven't had much sleep for the past two days. dunno why, though, coz i've been feeling really happy lately. hmm. happiness overdose, perhaps?! Ü i have this sensation like i'm experiencing a caffeine buzz - though i haven't had a good coffee fix for quite some time. hah. weird.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
my virtual pets are doing great. my guppies are all grown-up already.. even rox, the backward-swimming fish Ü bought some new ones, too - a musically-gifted carnivore, technicolored guppies, and a starcatcher. haha. i'm sooo addicted to that insaniquarium game..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
oh well. gotta catch some z's for now so my brain will have a chance to reorganize itself, haha. gotta rest too, if i ever wanna get to choir practice tomorrow morning =p hopefully, next time i'd be able to post something more interesting.. and regain my writing skills too hehehe =p

No comments: