Tuesday, September 27, 2005

waiting for a star to fall

i left the house to attend choir practice several hours ago. it was 26 september then. a special day. or at least, it was supposed to have been one. i tried to make it special, still. i tried to help him remember what it was like. i tried to show him the new improved me. but i suppose all my efforts came just a couple of months too late.

now i come back home.. it's now 27 september. a special day. *my* special day. or at least, it's supposed to be special. i'll try to make it special.. to make it a happy one. happy birthday to me. but i know this is definitely going to be a memorable birthday for me. one that i'll spend alone.

i'm still waiting for my wish to be granted. i'm still looking up at the sky.. for my rain.. and for my star to fall.

maybe today, on my birthday, i'll get lucky and catch my falling star..

No comments: