Sunday, September 11, 2005

in sanity

Insaniquarium1there's this pc game i've been hooked on for the past weeks. it's helped me maintain my sanity by keeping my mind off stuff i don't want to think about. so it is quite ironic that it's called "insaniquarium" hehe Ü


Insaniquarium2admittedly, it is quite time consuming; but heck.. i need to occupy myself with activities that do not remind me of heart-wrenching memories. hence the game. and the books. and other what-nots. i'm doing fine at the moment (so for all my concerned friends, not to worry.. i'm coping quite all right).. thanks in part to my virtual fish tank Ü

for those with a lot of time on their hands.. or for those who, like me, want to amuse themselves (even though it does seem pointless).. try this game out, haha =p

No comments: