Monday, September 19, 2005

friendship bracelets

Friendshipmy 'happiness meter' reads full today Ü i've been able to stock up on happiness these last 24 hours, hehe. i'm quite confident that i have enough happy thoughts.. happy memories.. to get me through this coming week Ü

it isn't just my cousin's debut that has got me in this mood (see Inverted_friendshipprevious blog post).. although i do admit the occasion does have a lot to do with it Ü i'm feeling really happy because i got to spend the past 24 hours with ney again Ü yup. he came to the party with me. guess that's partly the reason why the hours seemed to go by so quickly. he slept over here at our house, too Ü ate breakfast here.. dropped by again in the afternoon.. watched tv with me.. all the usual stuff i used to take for granted which now means so much to me.

friendship bracelets. that's what we have right now. not rings. i used to gripe about that a lot.. and i suppose there will be times when i still would. but at this moment, i won't let my regrets overwhelm my gratefulness for what i have. i will be thankful even for the dim lights from the tea candles. and while waiting for the "brownout" to pass, the show will go on. the celebration will continue. i will celebrate life. life is good.. Ü

No comments: