Saturday, September 10, 2005

songs, songs, songs...

sometimes you get tired of writing down your own words.. and then you hear your heart's cry from a stranger's lips. that's been happening a lot to me lately.. hence all these songs. time was when i couldn't understand why my some of my friends would post songs on their blogs. haha. now i know. (right, sanny? Ü)

lots of typos and wrong words here.. but who cares?! i get the gist of what these songs are saying. and though not every line applies to me.. i can truly relate.. *sigh*

==========================================

0061050224060433_tn

Can't Let You Go
(Cueshe)



I’ve been to many places
I’ve met different races
I’ve seen so many faces

But it’s you I can’t forget

I’ve been through high & low
Till I got no where to go
I got this funny feeling
That it’s you who I’m still missing

So baby c'mon
Don’t let this go
You know I love you so!
Don’t throw away
Let our love grow
I can’t let you go!

We’ve always been so strong
We almost had it all
Don’t give up now on me
Cause, we will always be

Let’s come to think of this
Look at all we could miss
I can’t let this happen
Cause it’s you
That I’ll always be loving

Jeepney
Jeepney

(Spongecola)



Bumaba ako sa jeepney
Kung saan tayo’y dating magkatabi
Magkahalik ang pisngi nating dal’wa
Nating dalawa

Panyo mo sa aking bulsa
Ang amoy mo’y naroon pa rin
Tawa nati’y humahalay
Sa init nating dalawa

Subalit ngayo’y wala na
Ikaw ay lumayo na

Naaalala ko ang mga gabing nakahiga sa ilalim ng kalawakan
Naaalala ko ang mga gabing magkatabi sa ulan

Kulay ng iyong ngiti
Tikwas ng iyong buhok
At ang lambot ng iyong labi
Iyong labi

Kahit anino mo sa malayo
Ay nais masulyapan
Upang mapawi
Ang lamig

Moon
The Day You Said Goodnight

(Hale)



Take me as you are
Push me off the road
The sadness I need this time to be with you
I’m freezing in the sun
I’m burning in the rain
The silence is screaming
Calling out your name

And I do
Reside in your light
Put out the fire with me and find
Yeah you lose the side of your circles
That’s what I’ll do if we say goodbye

To be is all I got to be
And all that I see
And all that I need this time
To me the life you gave me
The day you said goodnight

The calmness in your face
That I see through the night
The warmth of your light is pressing unto us
You didn’t ask me why
I never would have known
Oblivion is falling down

If you could only know me
Like your prayers at night
then everything between you and me will be alright

He’s already taken, he’s already taken
He’s already taken me
The day you said goodnight


Holding_hands
Stay

(Cueshe)



I believe
We shouldn’t let the moment pass us by
Life’s too short
We shouldn’t wait for the water to run dry

Think about it
Cause we only have one shot at destiny
All I’m asking
Could it possibly be you & me?

So if you’d still go, I’ll understand
Would you give me something just to hold on to?
And if you’ll stay, I’ll hold your hand
Cause I’m truly, madly, crazily in love with you

Time has come
For us to go, our separate ways
God forbid
But my mind is going crazy today

I feel so cold
Feel so numb I’m having nightmares but I’m awake
Help me Lord
Fight this loneliness
Take this pain away

Now that you’re gone, I’m all alone
I’m still hoping that you would come back home
Don’t care how long, but I’m willing to wait
Cause I’m truly, madly, crazily in love with you

No comments: