Monday, November 28, 2005

lethargy

i spent almost half the day asleep. hehe. i suppose i was really tired from all the activities this weekend. i woke up around 11am this morning.. still coughing, but thankfully my throat didn't hurt as bad as it did last night.

hmm. this "national heroes day" break is a welcome one for me. gave me a chance to catch up on my rest. which doesn't mean i've been in bed all day. i've been quite productive. i managed to download some christmas songs for friend heidi. i was also able to sort through some "throwables" here in my room. i've found some nice inspirational stories for our newsletter and i'm almost half done with the layout. hmm. not bad for a couple of hours' work hehe.

too bad i couldn't devote as much energy into writing that stupid journal article required for my tenure at school. *sigh* it's not that i don't want to get it done. i do! i really, really do!! but the darned thing scares the hell out of me - and i find it really difficult to stare the issue in the face and grapple with it. darn. just thinking about it saps my energy. *sigh* i have an idea of what i have to do.. it's just not as clear to me as i would like :(

oh well. i hope by december i'd have done what i'm supposed to do. why, oh why is it that i can write so much stuff here in my blog but i can't even get a decent journal article done?!? *sigh* to all those who read my entries here.. since you guys aren't that enthusiastic about writing your comments.. hope you could at least pray that i finish that paper :p

hehehe. at any rate, you'll hear what happens to me (do i get fired? do i move to a better-paying job? do i go abroad? do i marry a multi-millionaire? hahaha) in a couple of months..

No comments: