Thursday, November 17, 2005

dreams

it's now 17 november. hehe. i got home late last night. no, wait. i got home early this morning, i mean :p watched HP4 (last full show) at megamall with friends heidi, lian and denise (heid's cousin). it was great!!! :D it was about 2 1/2 hours long, but it's definitely worth seeing. never mind that we got to go home at 12:20am. we sure had a blast watching the movie last night :p

but this post isn't about HP4. it's about what happened to me when i got home. or rather, what happened when i fell asleep, eventually (took me some time before i could actually get some shuteye - slept at around 2am already).

================================================
have you ever had a dream as if you were awake? as if you were simply continuing the day.. doing the things you normally do.. carrying on conversations with friends, even in your sleep? hehe. happens to me sometimes. but when i went to sleep last night (this morning.. whatever), i felt like i was continuing my entire week! hahaha :p


these were the things i did in my dreams:


(1) got ready for school. in fact, i went so far as to teach my geom class - though i don't remember what the lesson was hehehe. i also talked to some of my 4th year students about their batch night out, etc.


(2) prepared the report cards for distribution. well, we have makeup class this coming saturday.. so i suppose even in my dreams i knew i had to get those stuff ready :p


(3) wrote some blog entries. in my dreams, i knew exactly what i was going to write. unfortunately, when i woke up, i forgot all about them. hehehehe :)

(4) practised songs. hahahaha. now *this* was funny. i was singing this tune in my head while sleeping (i don't know if i was actually singing, though!). it wasn't really any one of those songs we practice in the choir. i don't remember what it was.. but i was having a great time singing it. hahahaha. too bad i woke up already. hehehe.


(5) played the guitar and piano. yup. i was playing them both.. though not at the same time :p which was weird, 'coz i don't know how to play the guitar.. and i'm lousy at playing the piano. i read notes, but it takes me forever to study a piece and eventually learn to play it. hmm. but what the heck. anything's possible in dreams..


(6) chatted with friends and family. hmm. bits of conversations here and there. talked to heidi about our Christmas carolling plans. asked my dad about his aching back (well, his back ached in my dream - though when i asked him this am, he said it's fine. good). joked around with lilian and almi (i forgot what that was about). said hello and how do you do to my ex (we were in good and friendly terms in my dream - i liked his smile). had a comfortable chat with emgee. ha. lots of happy conversations :)


well anyway.. i'm now officially awake. *sigh* sometimes i feel my dreams are more interesting.. more fun to be in than real life. hahaha. oh well. maybe not. let's see what reality has in store for me today :p

No comments: