Tuesday, August 30, 2005

random

0097050809174622_tnat the moment my mind is racing so fast that i can't keep up with my own thoughts. too many things in my head clamoring for attention. i'm finding it hard to focus on any particular thought. hence, another blog post.

what's in my head? hmm.. no, not deadlines or anything. not yet, at least. i've finished my grades and finished checking the seatwork i gave my class yesterday. i don't really have any chores to do. i'm not bothered, either.. nor sad (yet).. nor lonely. i just feel my mind is filling up with junk hehe. random thoughts. random whispers from the subconscious.

it's late in the AM and i need to go to work now. darn. hopefully by the time i get there i'd have been able to sort all the randomness in my mind. *sigh* i wish my brain would stop thinking too much..

No comments: