Thursday, September 07, 2006

the pictures say it all

hmm. weird day. though it's to be expected, i suppose. since last night, things have been out of whack for me. so it's not such a big surprise that i woke up feeling so crappy. wahahahaha.

in spite of everything, though, i'm doing fine. relatively speaking, of course. i'm still quite productive. i managed to get through the day without any major mishap. i was able to come up with examples for my trigonometry class (impromptu examples, at that!). although of course, my students had their usual "knitted eyebrow" expressions as if to tell me "DUH!?!?" hahaha.

a round of scrabble cheered me up a bit, though. i played with students malou & ruben after class. it certainly helped to take my mind off other things.. thankfully. but as soon as i headed for home.. well, all the exhaustion kicked in and i immediately fell into a fitful sleep. slept for 3 hours, i think.. and felt as if i lived through an entire shitty day. *sigh*

oh well. it's september. it's supposed to be *my* month. but hey.. that's just me. it seems this month always has something nasty in store for me. darnit. i'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: