Sunday, September 17, 2006

kidstuff

i had fun at megamall today :) after a really long time, i was able to see my playmate mikee again (she's the cute 'pink kid' on the pic on the right, obviously, hehehe) i think it's been at least 4 months since she went to megamall.. and so when i saw her after the mass, i was shocked to find how much she's grown! hmm. maybe next time i see her she'll be as tall as (if not taller than) i am :p

anyway, her younger sister, KC was also with her. and once again, i was shocked. the first time i saw KC, she was just a baby. and i think the last time i was with her, she could barely talk. but this morning, KC was as tall as mikee was when we first met. sheesh. i feel quite old, hahahaha :p

KC was like mikee was when she was first introduced to me. she didn't smile.. didn't talk.. only kept staring at me and sticking her cute little tongue out (hahahaha!). but after a while (and after i stuck out my tongue at her in retaliation.. hehehe), KC warmed up to me. she seemed to enjoy playing monster, biting my hand and dangling from my arms. hahahaha. so i have a new playmate. yipeeee! :)

i wonder what mikee and KC are thinking when they're with me. hahaha. maybe they think i'm an overgrown kid, hehe. and really, they wouldn't be too mistaken.. :p

ahhh kids. i love 'em. but frankly, i'm not that excited to have my own, bwahahahahahahahahaha >:p

No comments: