Wednesday, September 27, 2006

HAPPY!!! :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! :) hehehe. i'm happy today. very :) my day started when i got home from recording early this morning (waaay early - around 1am). i was really kinda tired and sleepy.. but my dad's treasure hunt perked me up hehe :p it's been some time since i've gone treasure hunting for my bday present. it still excites me to no end, hehehe :p

anyway, after about 15 minutes of treasure hunting, i got my bday gift: i have a neat backpack for my laptop baby! ooh yeah! hahaha. well, that cheered me up a lot - and gave me enough energy to go through an entire day of work (yep, we had class today 'coz we had to makeup for the "no classes" last thursday) :p

i had lots of fun today, too. it seemed everybody was greeting me happy birthday and wishing me well :) even people at church who normally don't talk to me were greeting me and hugging me.
and i think ran and the rest of the music ministers have been singing their greetings to me for more than a week already, bwahahaha :p it's really neat.

after the prayer meeting, i went with bes heids and lils to misato. we had dinner and chatted the night away :p hehehe. it's been some time since i've spent time with both of them. *sigh* i miss doing these night gimiks :p thank God for birthdays and special occasions :)

tomorrow i'm going out with family for a dinner treat to celebrate :p aahhhh. life sure is good :)

now, if only classes will be suspended tomorrow. *that* would make everything perfect :p

No comments: