Wednesday, September 06, 2006

do you believe this pic?

friend lester(05) took this picture of me at the faculty room yesterday. hahaha.. i just found it cute. it was a candid shot.. and i looked happy (not to mention thinner than i thought i'd ever look wahahahaha). thanx, lester.. :p

friends chubby and carl dropped by as well. and they're all thinner! actually, chubby's name doesn't suit him anymore hehe. and carl.. well, friend carl just looks better than the last time i saw him :) too bad i didn't get to take a group pic. i would have posted *that* here, instead :)

i'm not that interested in having my pictures taken anymore. umm.. i dunno. i suppose it's just 'coz i think my eyes have that sad look again. the one that i just can't get rid of.. no matter how widely i smile. *sigh* but this pic.. well, it sort of hides my eyes, so i look happy. happy in the meantime.

soulmate is hiding from the world right now. and i don't really know when she'll be back. i can't blame her. i feel the same way. i want to hide. i just want to sleep and be alone. but i can't. not right now. maybe not ever. i don't want to fall into the same rut as before. i don't want to wallow in my sadness anymore. i'm going to face things head on.. while i still have a bit of happiness to strengthen me. or maybe i'm just in denial once again. *sigh*

maybe my sanity is coming back..? hahaha. if anyone else can call *this* sanity. hmm. whatever. meantime, just like my picture.. i am "happy".. and maybe that's all i'm meant to have right now.

No comments: