Saturday, September 23, 2006

@>--8----------------

it's been a long time since i've gotten flowers from anyone. i think the last time i received flowers was last february - valentine's day. yup.. some roses from ney and from friends.

i'm not really a big flower fan. i mean, flowers are kinda impractical. sure, they're pretty to look at. but they are quite expensive. and they don't last long.. a week, tops. the most that i've been able to save from my roses were a few dried petals i keep in a jar.

still, i find myself wishing i'd get flowers on my birthday. i don't know.. i suppose special occasions have a way of making me want things that i don't need.
hahahaha. it's crazy.. 'coz i don't know what i'd do with 'em if i do get them. probably just add a couple more dried petals to my collection. nevertheless.. it would be really sweet if i'd get even just one.. especially if it came from the right person.. *sigh* :)

No comments: