Friday, September 29, 2006

blackout diaries - part 2

still no power here in our area. *sigh* yesterday, i spent most of my day doing sudoku puzzles and helping with household chores (fine time to lose a househelp). it was ok at first.. especially with my younger cousins around to play with. but after an entire day without electricity?! sheesh.. it's not fun anymore. not the least bit.

what worries me right now is my celphone battery going dead on me. here i am stuck at home with no cable tv, no pc, no a/c.. my zen's battery has only one bar.. and i barely have enough light to see my sudoku and crossword puzzles. if my celphone dies out on me right now, i swear i'm gonna go crazy!!

* * *

we had choir practice at st paul today (6.30-9.30pm). hahaha. i can't believe it. the storm has passed.. but outside, all is still in chaos. billboards are empty.. there are no traffic lights in edsa.. and there's so much debris on the streets. also, in most places, it's pitch black. sheesh. scary. but still quite fun. hahaha. am i sick or what?!

well, i enjoyed practice tonight. mostly coz it gave me a chance to just go out of the house. don't get me wrong. i love being at home. but not without electricity. it feels like a prison there! even mom and dad went out.. just to get away from the depressing gloom. *sigh* practice was fun. ran taught us "lean on me" - which we're going to sing for fr. mar's bday celebration tomorrow. oh.. and i got a chance to charge up my celphone, my zen and my laptop too :p cool.

i sure hope power comes back soon.. i don't know how much longer i can take this..

No comments: