Wednesday, December 28, 2005

tatty bears and hugs



i had a hard time sleeping last night ('early this morning' would be more accurate). maybe 'coz i was still looking for that special hug. hmm. but that's ok. i'm not sad or lonely.. and certainly not depressed (hahahahaha!). i'm just.. hmm.. hoping? :p though admittedly, i don't know exactly what i'm hoping for, hehehe.

anyway, thinking of hugs caused me to remember an old favorite - tatty bears :) yep. i'm a sucker for these cute, patched-up grey bears. and today (while i was silently praying that i'll soon find someone who will be able to give me that special hug), i found this blog ( ~*~Tatty Bear Loverz~*~) that featured a host of tatty bear pictures! :) hehehehe. it really brightened up my day :p

i may not get that special someone (or that special hug) anytime soon. but at least i have tatty bears to cheer me up. hey.. they may be 'tatty' and all.. but they really are special. and they make me feel warm and cozy inside :) i guess right now, that's just the thing i need.. :p

postscript: these tatty bears remind me of myself, too. just like them, i have lots of "patched up parts" and i'm not exactly perfect. i just hope that in spite of these imperfections, i'd still turn out to be lovable and (maybe) huggable :p

No comments: