Wednesday, December 28, 2005

H-U-G

it's 1am and i can't sleep. haha. maybe it's the tall lite rhumba cream frap i drank tonight. or maybe it's coz of this journal article thing (i've already completed my "research" for the related lit - i've been browsing through them for the past couple of hours). or perhaps i just need to finish watching "forensic files" on the crime & suspense channel. then again, maybe i'm just a regular insomniac hehehe :p

anyway. there's one thing i want right now. nothing really special. and certainly not something that can be bought. it isn't costly.. but it's priceless. and at the moment, it's one thing that i just couldn't have. that one thing is.. A HUG.

yep. i need someone to hug right now. no, i'm not sad. in fact, i am quite happy with myself. i enjoy myself with friends and family. i like the activities that keep me busy (except this journal thing). i look forward to going out with my mom (and dad, hopefully) later or on thursday. i'm basically doing great. but i need to embrace somebody right now. not for comfort or a shoulder to cry on.. but just to have a good, warm hug.

it's been a long time since i got a hug from anyone other than my parents. i miss the feeling of a warm, spontaneous embrace. *sigh* maybe i'll get my wish sometime soon.. Ü

No comments: