Tuesday, December 06, 2005

i knew mr. brightside

i already knew the answer to this.. but i took the test anyway.. :p

You Have a Melancholic Temperament

Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.
You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.

Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.
You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.
Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.

At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.
You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.
You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.


as for this 2005 song.. well, i'm not familiar with it. but the words *do* seem interesting.. hehehehehehe >:)

Your 2005 Song Is

Mr. Brightside by The Killers

"It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss"

Let's just say you're happy to be done with 2005!

Mr Brightside

I'm coming out of my cage
And I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss

Now I'm falling asleep
And she's calling a cab
While he's having a smoke
And she's taking a drag
Now they're going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it's all in my head
But she's touching his chest
Now, he takes off her dress
Now, letting me go

And I just can't look its killing me
And taking control
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis
But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
'Cause I'm Mr Brightside

I never...
I never...
I never...

now for this next one.. well, what can i say?!? ahahahaha. I WISH!!!! ;p

You Are Sensual Sexy

You exude a luxurious sensuality in your everyday life
Turning heads everywhere you go, it's all about your sexy attitude.
You're naturally hot - gorgeous in both sweats and stilettos.
Your biggest problem is that your ultra sexy self sometimes scares men away.


i have a PhD in MEN!??! hahahahahahaha!!! so how come i don't have one right now?!? >:p

You Have Your PhD in Men

You understand men almost better than anyone.
You accept that guys are very different, and you read signals well.
Work what you know about men, and your relationships will be blissful.


just some lovequotes from blogthings:



Your Love Quote


To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

Love makes the wildest spirit tame, and the tamest spirit wild.

True love stories never have endings.


No comments: