Saturday, December 24, 2005

brrrr...

the other day, a friend of mine gave a comment, saying "pa'no ba 'yan.. e di malamig pala ang pasko mo..?" and without thinking, i said, "oo nga e. malamig na nga ang panahon, malamig pa ang pasko.." hmm. well, that was last tuesday. today's another day.. :p

my parents and i (along with our househelp, 'genevieve') went to tagaytay today. it's my (favorite) ninang's birthday so we went over to their vacation
house to celebrate. and since christmas is just a day away, naturally, it was a birthday/christmas celebration Ü

this picture was taken only a couple of minutes after we arrived at the venue. hehehe. the tagaytay air was sooooo cold! there was absolutely no need for an electric fan in the house. the breeze felt colder than the air circulating from an a/c unit. good thing i had my trusty jacket hehehe :p


and since this was a birthday/christmas celebration, naturally we had food - lots of it!! to be perfectly honest though, i wasn't able to eat much. there was simply too much food that just looking at the table made me full, hehehe. oh.. and the freezing cold didn't help my appetite much, either. brrrr..

[note: i discovered something new today. i loooove the lemon green tea of 'earth & sky' Ü you should try it. yummy!!]



and these, of course, are my favorite cousins (too bad 'fave cuz' almi belongs to my mother's side of the family - kumpleto na sana kami, hehehe). it's fun hanging out with them 'coz i get to have instant playmates, hehehe. we played monopoly (dom's style) and scrabble (my all-time fave game hahaha) and badminton (ok, so we weren't really good at it. so what?! :p). quality time with family. aahhh. doesn't get much better than this.. Ü

anyway, going back to what i said last tuesday. looks like i'd have to eat my words :p well, it's *partly* true - malamig ang pasko ko ngayon. but only because the weather is soooo cold :p deep inside, though, my christmas is warm.. very Ü 'coz i have so many blessings to be grateful for.. so many reasons to smile (see my previous blogposts). i have my family, my friends, my loved ones. i have people who are special and dear to me.. who cheer me up and bring color to my days Ü

i was never very fond of having my picture taken. but recently, i noticed that i enjoy posing for the camera, hehe. no, i don't exactly hog the limelight (yet!).. but i do like viewing my latest pictures. *contented sigh* i guess it's because when i look at myself now, i see a different me - one with a genuine smile.. one with more twinkle in the eyes. hmm. guess this is how it is when you're *really* happy Ü

my christmas is pink.. and red.. and green.. and yellow.. and orange.. hehe. in short, my christmas is rainbow-colored! Ü may *your* christmas be filled with blessings of joy, peace, hope and love.. and may the warmth of God's presence be with you not just this season, but always Ü

a joyous and blessed christmas to everyone! Ü *hugs and kisses!*

No comments: