Thursday, December 01, 2005

logical thinking

hmm. it's 3.30pm and i'm here at the library. i just finished encoding my geometry exam for tomorrow. i'm quite happy with it. uh oh. that usually means my students are going to have a hard time answering the test. hehehehehe oh well. what can i do?! i'm in a good mood.. >:D

i gave my fourth year students an exam this morning, too. it was on sine and cosine laws - solving triangles. how did it go? umm.. hehehehe.. no comment. let's just say i kinda had fun making that test too, and leave it at that.. ;p

anyway, tomorrow's exam will be about logic and reasoning. my favorite topic in geometry hehe. i sure hope they enjoy answering the test as much as i enjoyed making it, hahahaha :D

hmm. in case any of my grade 8 students are reading this entry: good luck and God bless to you tomorrow! hahaha. you have been duly forewarned..

No comments: