Tuesday, July 31, 2007

out of body experience

i don't know what i was thinking.. placing this weird picture here in this post, nyahahaha. i just find it funny, amusing, dark, unusual and scary all at the same time. ha. maybe it has something to do with how my day went. except for the scary part :p

today was kinda.. dreamlike. not dreamy, ok? dreamlike. it felt like i went through the whole day without *really* being truly present. i don't quite know how to explain it. but the closest i can come to describing the experience is.. well, it felt as if i was watching myself go about my busy day. detached. i was able to do a lot of stuff.. but it just felt like someone else was doing it. not me. hmp. go figure.

oh. and i also feel like i want to get away. from a lot of things. maybe that's why i am so detached lately. i'm not lonely or anything. i'm not even melancholy. just alone.

hmm. maybe it's time for me to turn in. i think the exhaustion is causing my brain to lose more of its much-needed endorphins..



No comments: