Tuesday, July 24, 2007

*crash*

i wear a broken smile today *sigh* i'm not sad or depressed. i guess i'm just a tad bit frustrated. this day didn't turn out so good :(

for one thing, i went to my class this morning with a blank mind. and i mean blank. i just realized that i couldn't start on a new lesson 'coz there wouldn't be enough time to discuss the basics of trigonometry while keeping the original sked we talked about in class. so i just reviewed the students for their upcoming exam.

lunch was ok. i was eating with friend alma when ms rose dropped in to show us some nice jewelry. she had this set (ring with matching earrings) that i really wanted. but the cost is quite steep (P22k) - and even if i could pay for it in installment, i don't think i'd consider it worth the money (coz that would mean i won't be able to buy myself new books/clothes for the next 6 months, nyahahaha!)

i went to friend randi's stall again this afternoon (while mich was in educ). got my copy of gaiman's m is for magic. i was kinda excited to read it.. but when i opened the copy, i found out that i've read all the stories in there! sheesh. turns out the book was meant for circulation in areas where smoke and mirrors and fragile things are not distributed :( so i'm going to return the book and replace it with something else. probably on thursday..

another source of frustration for me is my weird cousin doms. now, normally we get along quite well.. given that we have more or less the same weirdness type and weirdness level. but ever since friday (see post) he's been acting odd. not replying to texts and being extremely quiet. i'm not sure if this is still about his "hair issue".. but if it is, that would be annoyingly juvenile. and what really rubs against my grain is that i'm not one of those he should be miffed at yet he's not talking to me either.

so i drove to choir prax on my own. went home by myself, too. and it wouldn't be so bad (i actually enjoy driving alone to and from prax).. except that as i was heading home, the car wouldn't start (turns out the battery terminal just needed some cleaning). my mistake (?) was i called up my dad to get his advice on what to do. which caused him & mom to worry and question the prudence of my decision to attend prax without cousin doms. sheesh. i guess i understand that parents worry about their children's safety. but for crying out loud.. i'm 30-freaking-years old!! and most of my contemporaries commute, ride a cab and are out on the streets way past midnight. and i really feel like an effing kid when i'm being told off like this. *sigh* it's just something i can't make my parents understand..

so there. i just had to write down my rants for the day. i'm still really frustrated.. but i suppose venting helps somewhat.

then again, so does bloody revenge.. bwahahahahahahahaha.. >:l


No comments: