Tuesday, July 17, 2007

diversions are what i need. BADLY.

thanks to friend mich, i have a new diversion (aside from my usual comics/graphic novels hehe). i fiddled with her laptop earlier this day and found this game (see pic). wahahaha. it was so cool, trying to get rid of those monkeys. jero wouldn't let me play the game earlier as he was hogging the laptop, so i just borrowed the cd from zeny, nyahaha :p and as soon as i got home from choir prax, i installed it in my pc and played cactus bruce & the corporate monkeys :p

well, simply by reading its title, you'll know it's a quirky game. the kind of game nasaeans quickly warm up to :)


anyway, my happiness level increased today thanks also to another good find. remember that manga i bought from friend randi the other day? well, i finished reading it! hahaha. death: at death's door is a re-telling of that famous sandman story (you know.. where he inherits the key to hell, courtesy of lucifer?). i just love jill thompson's drawing style. it's sooooooo cool! death looks so cute and charming (as do the rest of the endless). hahahaha. and at P350, that book certainly was worth it :)



then again, friend apol let me borrow her interesting book, "why don't cats like to swim?" by david feldman. hahaha. i was inspired to read it 'coz of the crazy questions that seem to pop out of my head periodically (read yesterday's post).

apol has other *really* interesting books - nonfiction reads for me, for a change. her books talk about cool stuff - answering questions that only very few people even bother to think about hahaha. so i think i'll be spending the next couple of days flipping through these pages.. and trying to amuse myself (and forget all the other "serious stuff" that surround me) hahaha. yup. i think that would be a good way to keep my sanity.. nyahaha.

sorry, neil.. looks like "good omens" can wait a couple of days.. hehehe.

No comments: