Monday, July 09, 2007

matchmaker

this past week, i've had three friends approach me on three different occasions.. to tell me they'd like to introduce me to someone. hmmm. i wonder.. do i look like someone who's desperate to get into a romantic relationship right now?!?

hahaha. don't get me wrong. it's not like i'm a man-hater. i love guys. well, not *all* guys, bwahahaha. but i dunno. i'm just not that interested to find a boyfriend at the moment. life is too nice right now to make it complicated.

i mean, yeah, sure.. i miss the dates. i miss being hugged. i miss those "monthsary" or "anniversary" cards and gifts. i miss getting mushy text messages. i miss receiving late-night calls. i miss hearing "i love you" and other cheesy lines. i miss shopping for gifts to give my special someone.

yeah, i miss those things. a lot. especially when i see couples holding hands while malling.

BUT..

just because i miss the experience doesn't mean i'm all set out to jump into a relationship again. i dunno. at the moment, i'm just.. reluctant. don't ask me why.

clearly i'm not looking for prince charming. but what the heck. he just might come looking for me. and who knows.. maybe he will find me.. standing around the corner, holding on to my froggy, bwahaha.

i wonder what i'm going to do with "froggy-baby" when the real prince charming comes along.. :p

No comments: