Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Zzz on my mind

two weeks ago, i went to fully booked powerplant (with cousins em & almi). there were so many cool stuff there.. i felt like i could just stay there the entire day. *sigh*

among the items i included in my wish list was this pair of bookends. two big letter Z's bwahaha. actually, you can choose from a variety of A's and Z's (different "fonts" and colors). neat. my two favorite letters as bookends. hahaha. a bit too pricey for me at P450 each, though. oh well.

in a few hours, i'll be off to the makati recollection. 8am to 5pm. hahaha. i wonder how i'd be able to last that long. then we'll be off to mall of asia for another service that will last 'til around 10pm. nyahaha. to top it off, wednesday we'll have the lenten recollection at megamall (12nn - 6pm). yahoo. this is gonna be a test of endurance :p

so now i have nothing but zzz on my mind. sheesh. i have to load up on sleep now if i wanna survive the holy week wahahaha..

No comments: