Tuesday, April 10, 2007

possessed

you coulda made a safer bet
but what you break is what you get
you wake up in the bed you make
i think you made a big mistake

you own me
there's nothing you can do
you own me
you own me
lucky you

the above lines comes from the national's "lucky you" - courtesy of friend A. hmm. just another song post for today. it's actually been a busy day for me. went to school.. tried to input grades of my student teachers (the educ staff weren't so.. er.. competent, though, so that was a futile attempt); then went to cubao to get my camphone fixed (tsk, tsk.. had to leave my beloved phone at brightpoint ali mall. aww.. i miss my phone. waaah!!); went home by 2.30pm to eat (hadn't been able to eat a bite since i woke up haha); left the house at 4.15pm to meet cousin doms at edsa central; went to nancy's place for choir practice; got home at about 11pm (after dropping by starbucks for my caffeine fix :p). hmm. not bad, huh?

i did some "shopping therapy" on my own today while i was at ali mall. i couldn't help it. i was feeling so low and i was at one of my unfathomable moods again. so i went around the mall, really hungry but not wanting to eat anything at all. didn't want to be with anybody.. just enjoying my solitude (and loneliness?!). i tried on some blouses (too bad the ones i especially loved didn't fit me :( gotta slim down, tsk tsk).. bought a couple.. and would have continued splurging if only i wasn't worried i'd have no time to rest before going to choir prax.

oh well. the day's not all that bad. and yet i can't help but feel that i'm missing everything that matters..

No comments: