Monday, April 02, 2007

bwahahaha

it's been a long, busy day (again?!) for me. i went to school around 9am.. worked on the honor roll thingy 'til 2pm (good thing i'm a multitasking expert, haha).. sat in the faculty meeting (which was surprisingly interesting).. then went home.

soon as i got home, i realized what a mess the whole place is. so i tidied up a bit - starting with the dining and living rooms (ugh.. the dust!!!) then working up to my own room. i sorted through all the trash (tons of papers, my goodness!) downstairs.. then proceeded to ransack my wardrobe, discarding those clothes that i have no intention of ever wearing again.

then i suddenly remembered that i needed to work on the newsletter 'coz i'd be out the entire day tomorrow (makati recollection 8am-5pm; mall of asia 7-10pm). so i checked my email for the contributions and other articles. along with those, i found an email from my student teacher that contained the grades of my sophomore geometry students. haha. i totally forgot.. i haven't even finalized my own set of grades. and they're due.. uhm.. sometime *really* soon bwahaha. grrrreat.

my mind's been working in overdrive these past hours.. and i'm actually enjoying it. weird. it gives me some sort of rush.

i think this is an after-effect of zzz's :p

No comments: