Saturday, April 21, 2007

RoBoTiC

i visited some blogs today and found this songpost (haha.. it's cute. love the lyrics ü) from mia's blog :) catchy. and it aptly describes me at the moment. or i think it does.. hahaha.

i've been trying to download the latest grey's anatomy episodes, but i can't find them :( darnit. and i was really hoping to watch the special ep as well as "time after time" (ep20). i miss meredith & mc dreamy. i miss the sad/wild/weird/freaky craziness of the whole show.

right now i'm watching season 2 of avatar (aired on nickelodeon). nyahaha. it's just one of those toons that i happen to be hooked on at the moment. no new episodes of spongebob/fairly odd parents/danny phantom are up.. so it's avatar for me :p

oh. and i'm also looking forward to the latest myth buster show (their "pirate special" i think).. and of course the discovery channel series - "how did they do it" "crime stories" "million to one" and others. hahaha.

mushy. kiddy. nerdy. desperate. weird. umm. yeah. well, that's all me ü wheeeee! this is fun.. hahahaha :p

Smile
(by Tamia)


Sometimes I sit at home and wonder how it'd be

If he had loved me

Truly loved me yes

I learned a while ago that kind of thing

Never happens for me

And so I go around

And just pretend
Loving life for me
I play the circus clown around my friends

Make them laugh and they won't see

That you never let them see you sweat
Don't want them to think the pain runs deep
Lord knows it's killing me

Chorus

So I put on my make-up
Put a smile on my face
And if anyone asks me

Everything is okay

I'm laughing cause no one

Knows the joke is on me

Cause I'm dying inside

With my pride and a smile

On my face, on my face

Sing it la la la la


Sometimes I sit at home

By the phone hoping he might call me
But he don't call me

But then I realize

Dreams come true aren't for girls like me

Not like me

And so I go around with my head up

Like it ain't no thing

And when the boys around with all my friends

I'm into other things
Because you never let them see you sweat
Don't want them to think the pain runs deep

Lord knows it's killing me

It's not an easy thing

Sometimes it’s hard to face the truth

It's not the life that I would choose

But what else can I do?
If he don't love me

If he don't want me

I'm not about to sit around

Let myself go

No comments: