Monday, April 23, 2007

a post dedicated to feet

nyahahaha.. this is such a cool doormat :p depending on your mood, it can say "come in" or "go away" wahahaha! :p

i wish i had one like this. not just a doormat, mind you. i wish i had a shirt.. or bag.. or watch.. or anything that i can always bring along with me that would tell anyone whatever's on my mind at the moment hahaha >:p

today i'm really tired. my poor feet died, i think. i've been walking and/or standing up since before 7am.. and i got home past 6.30pm already. darnit. i really should get myself a pair (or two) of sensible shoes. sensible and classy. comfort alone wouldn't do, nyahahahaha.

something weird happened today. i was going to the mrt station to catch the train to ortigas. i was just walking.. lost in my own thoughts.. when all of a sudden i found myself at the araneta station. i wasn't even aware of where i was walking. i just found myself where i was supposed to be. hahaha. i think my feet have a mind of their own - taking me to my destination without needing to be told :p

then when i was heading home, i was sooooooo tired. my legs ached and i didn't think i could even get to the mrt station at shangri-la. i was willing to take a cab.. to pay any exorbitant amount.. just to get home without having to walk. but alas, i didn't come across any available cabs. so i walked. and walked. and walked some more. and forced my feet into submission (bwahahahaha!) i really didn't think i'd make it home. all the time i was walking, i could feel my legs almost buckling down; but thanks to my stubborn mind, they just continued on. wahahaha.

while walking, i actually thought about writing an article on poor feet abused by a stubborn mind. hence this blogpost :p nyahahaha.

this summer is turning out weird.. :)

No comments: