Saturday, April 28, 2007

o-Venn hot!! grrr..

If I review the rules of inferences then I will remember them
If I remember the rules, then I will know how to use them to solve the alphabet soup spills.
If I solve the alphabet soup spills, then I will have a good grade.
Either I get a good grade and have a chance of being exempted from the finals or I don't pass math again.
I will review the rules and I will remember them.
I will be able to solve the alphabet soup spills.
Therefore, I will get a good grade and have a chance of being exempted from the finals.

hahaha. i got this from alexis' blog post this afternoon :p cool. that made me smile, wahahaha. good luck on your exam on monday, alexis! don't let neil distract you from your studying alphabet soup spills.. :p

my mind's going 'round in circles right now. hmm. it's probably because of all these venn diagrams i'm drawing, nyahahaha :p i've been typing down my notes for lecture (sets & logic) for the past hour or so.. and i'm feeling kinda sleepy already (ho hum)

my energy's been sapped by the heat of the day. i thought it would rain again but nooooo :( darnit. summer is unmistakably here to stay. darnit, darnit, darnit!!! sheesh. and even though i did not commute today, when i got home, i was so tired and sweaty that i slept instead of typing down my exam :p

anyway, last night, i had another weird dream. i dreamt i was standing in line at a library - which just happened to house a really large grocery. i was holding just one item.. when, from out of the blue, friend jero popped up pushing his cart filled with groceries. while queuing, we saw other nasaeans dashing from one bookshelf (it's a library, remember?!) to another.. filling their carts with grocery stuff. when it was my turn to pay for my item, all of a sudden, a bunch of tiny bunnies hopped their way to me.. as if they were all mine. bwahaha. weird dream. then again, any dream with nasaeans in it will definitely turn out to be weird :p

umm. that's it for today. i'm bushed. i just don't know if i'll be bugged by rabbits (or weird kids) again tonight. i hope not :p

No comments: