Saturday, September 27, 2008

upside down


another year. hmm. not much has changed. not that i was counting on it, really..

they say the secret to happiness is to be content with what you have. makes sense, i guess. makes too much sense, in my opinion.

i say the secret to happiness is to not expect anything good (or, equivalently, to expect disappointment everytime). that way, no matter what happens, you will not feel disappointment.

anyway. i am going to try a little experiment. after all, it is dday today - what better time to take risks and try out something new, right?!

i have decided to actively fight against my OCness by refusing to update my blog daily. hahaha. yeah, yeah i know.. it's not much of a change for most people; but for me it is.

so there. that's a kind of 'step 1' for me. a dday breakthrough of sorts. i don't know what i hope to accomplish from this; but for now i'll just go wherever the proverbial winds blow. no expectations.. and (hopefully) no disappointments.

wish me luck.

No comments: