Friday, September 12, 2008

it's a mystery


missed choir prax tonight. i can't help it. my head feels like it's splitting. darnit. this has been happening to me since yesterday, and i don't know why :(

i'm thinking maybe i need to have my eyes checked (yet again). *sigh* i don't have the time (nor the resources) to go to the eye doctor yet. ugh. this is why i hate september. everytime my birthday nears, bad stuff always happens to me. one after the other. grrr. like they say, when it rains, it pours. i wish it would just rain.. XP

wyjel is in the car shop right now for repairs and a bit of primping. i guess making him look more presentable would be my bday gift to myself this year..

oh well. i'm hoping for something to smile about this month. i hate getting my hopes up.. but just for now i'll try to be a tad bit more optimistic..

aside from my splitting headaches that pop up at the most inconvenient moments, there are a lot of mysteries to be unraveled - not the least of which are the secrets of the universe's birth - that would hopefully be revealed by the activation of the LHC last september 10 (yeah, of course i had to put that here haha! science geeks rule!)

let's just all hope the end is not yet near..
i am missing you. really. that certainly is no mystery.. :(

No comments: