Sunday, September 21, 2008

indulgence


i came across
this site as i was looking for "shopping" related stuff. hahaha. it gave me a much-needed cheer-upper tonight.. and led me to check out other related sites, hahaha..

back to the "shopping" theme. i find that shopping usually helps me "deload" - and i'm not just referring to my wallet (though *yes* it certainly does leave a hole in my pocket. every effing time). i don't know why that is. *sigh* i'm not regretting my sprees too much, though. i figure my (in)sanity is worth more than my financial losses. for now.. haha.

now that i'm home, however, it's back to my usual "therapy" to lessen the blues. thank god for technology. thank god for weblogs. blogger: i don't know what i would do without you XP
and i don't know what i'd do without you

No comments: