Tuesday, September 09, 2008

in a pickle


i have been highly irritable for the past week. i can't help it. the slightest provocation will draw a scowl (or worse) from me. 'til now i am easily annoyed.. and most of the time my temper gets the better of me.

one of the things that irritates me right now is the fact that i don't know what i want to eat. i'm not exactly hungry (i rarely work up an appetite anyway); but i find myself craving for food. i just don't know what *kind* of food i am looking for :(

the other day, i thought i wanted a burger.. so i bought one. but as soon as i bit into it, i didn't want to eat it anymore. then i saw somebody eating a macaroni salad.. and i found myself wanting to eat that too. but the same thing happened as soon as i got my first bite. this has been going on since friday, i think.. and up 'til now i am still looking for whatever it is that will satisfy my craving. ugh. it is sooooo frustrating. grrrrr.. *pulls on hair*

as if things aren't weird enough, right now i am craving for pickles. and peanut butter. hahahaha. omg.. what is wrong with me?!??!!! i know i'm an alien.. but i never imagined i'd get any weirder than i already am..

darned PMS. it sucks to be female. rowr.
don't believe the title of this post. i'm ok. we're ok. okay? *smile* :x

No comments: