Wednesday, September 10, 2008

red, grey and blue


come on and lead me on
tease me all night long
lovin' you, i know it's right
i'll always need you; i'll never leave you
come on and lead me on
tease me all night long
i'd rather be a fool with a broken heart than someone who never had a part of you

('lead me on', maxine nightingale)

it's a wonderfully rainy day today. and i'm here in school.. checking papers while listening to friend portia's laptop music. earlier, i heard weird al yankovick's 'you don't love me anymore' (hahaha.. all time *weird* fave). this time, though, 'lead me on' is playing.. and a couple of lines got my attention for a bit (haha. guess which ones..?)

i'm supposed to be happy in this kind of weather. it's grey and wet. the skies are weepy and the ground is full of muddy puddles. the pitter patter of the raindrops are soothing and the air is cool and fresh.

yes.. there are few things i love more than the rain..

but for reasons i cannot explain, today i'm not so excited about the weather. yeah, i'm glad it's raining. happier than if it were sunshiny and bright. but i'm not as happy as i used to be.. *sigh*

i could explain it all away.. but what's the point..? *sigh*

hormones. it must be the hormones..
though i'm quite sure it's not.. :(

No comments: