Friday, November 30, 2007

pet viruses


i continued reading stephen king's book of short stories today. and one of the more interesting (and really creepy) stories there was about a "road virus" hahaha. scary story.. in a way that only stephen king could pull off.

anyway. it's my firm belief that viruses are an integral part of life. what i mean is.. if in the future some smart guy figures out a way to wipe out *all* kinds of viruses, then life would cease to be. hahaha. is that weird thinking or what?

in my case, i have this pet virus - my favorite of 'em all. and i don't really know how life would be without it. i know it's a parasite.. and it's not doing me any good at all. still, i've gotten so used to it that i think i'd suffer a major case of withdrawal if i flush it totally from my system.

addicted to a virus. that kinda sucks, doesn't it?!

nevertheless, pet viruses are pretty. just see what the toon has to say, nyahahahaha

No comments: