Wednesday, November 07, 2007

ctr+alt+DEL

don't you just sometimes wish you could restart *everything*?! wouldn't it be nice if you could, with a push of a button, delete all your past mistakes.. or replay all those ecstatic moments.. or erase unwanted memories and experiences?

every so often, i get these episodes where my brain is filled with disjointed thoughts and ideas. the operative word being *disjointed.* just flashes of images (colors? words? symbols? smells, even?) too fast for me to piece together into any coherent idea.

and recently, these episodes have been happening more and more often.

try as i might, i just can't seem to piece together *anything* - my thoughts are all so "out there".. my days are unproductive.. my decisions are all baseless.. and i.. hmm.. i'm falling to pieces, i think.

honestly, it doesn't hurt. not really. or at least, i don't think so. i wonder if i should be scared now..

No comments: