Wednesday, November 21, 2007

my take on friends

i have a lot of "friends" - people i'm comfortable hanging out with.. people i like talking to. but i have only about 2 or 3 *real* friends - the ones i confide in and who know me inside and out.

i love my friends. and i'd normally go out of my way to make them happy or to help them out. but there are limits to what i'm willing to do.. and there are boundaries to my patience and understanding.

yep. there are some things that you simply cannot take back. that's one thing i can say about myself - i can be extremely patient and forgiving.. i give people second, third, fourth, oh heck, innumerable chances. BUT once i get fed up, that's it. no more chances.

you're probably not going to notice, because i'd most likely act the same way towards you. but deep inside, everything's not the same. no.. it simply cannot be the way it used to be. how can it.. when in my mind i've pushed you off that bridge.. and i just stood there - with tears in my eyes - watching as you fell..

No comments: