Thursday, November 22, 2007

i love aliens

what can i say? i embrace my weirdness, nyahahahaha.. :p

so much has been going on for the past week; i just did not have the time/energy to sit down and write dow
n a decent log (yes.. all the entries you've read for the past 5 days are post-posts, if you know what i mean). my brain has been storing all the events/happenings/feelings and now it feels like it wants to burst. especially after tuesday's event.. when everything started to spin 'round once more. (by the way, yesterday was quite eventful too, as i gave my sharing for mama nona's worship. hahaha. i think i'll post that in my inspirational blog.. not here :p)

thankfully, i do get a respite from the brouhaha and craziness of life. uhmm.. wait. let me rephrase that. there's always craziness in my life. except that sometimes, the craziness is of a good kind, get my drift? :p like when i inadvertently "magnetize" my trusty alien friends each time i go to school. i can't help it. as soon as i get there, within minutes, i encounter them. i pass them on the hall.. or meet them as i'm going to the room. and after a few more minutes, more of them troop down to where i am. without us planning to do so. it's crazy and kinda freaky.. but i'm used to it. and perhaps so are they.

last tuesday, my alien friends abducted a brown six-legged armored flying creature with a horn. they tamed it and presented it to me as i was headed off to my first class for the day. surprisingly, i was not scared of the creature (in spite of its resemblance to one of my most feared "monsters"). i took it to class.. where another alien branded it with my initial. they dubbed the creature "rox".. and it sort of became the group's pet.

one of the aliens took rox home and fed it.. then he brought it to school again this morning. alas, rox escaped from his containment unit (a.k.a. "the box") and flew to freedom. oh well. perhaps he will be back.

hmm. crazy adventures such as these help to keep me sane. i'm seriously pondering on the truth of my humanity..

No comments: