Tuesday, September 11, 2007

text addict

i loaded text twist in my celphone a couple of weeks ago because (1) it sucks that my phone doesn't have any built in games; (2) i'm almost always bored, so i need to have *something* interesting to do; (3) i love word games; (4) text twist helps me sleep at night :p

so this is what keeps my mind off some of the annoying stuff that it thinks of (i can name *one* main source of annoyance. grrr. still hate her)

i was supposed to stay home instead of attend choir prax. i went home early from school coz i wasn't feeling so well after lunch. still exhausted. and still feeling super stressed out. and that thing friend mich told me earlier.. about what my "favorite" person said during one of their meetings.. well, it really made me see red. that didn't help my already hyperacidic stomach. so i decided to just sleep the day away.

until besp heids called my celphone to tell me she was on her way to pick me up. great. i hadn't finished the newsletter then (there were still some editing left.. and the front page article wasn't done by the time i left).. so dad was left home to tie up loose ends. sheesh. nakakahiya at medyo nakakaguilty :(

still, i'm glad i went to choir prax. it helped me relax and focus on other stuff. my hyperacidic stomach didn't give me any trouble all throughout prax time. and though i wasn't exactly ms sunshine then.. i wasn't bitchy either.

this is making me rethink the true source of all my problems. *sigh*

PS: soulmate and some friends were wondering why i haven't been updating my blog these past days. well guys.. now you know :p to call my sked TOXIC is an understatement. i hope next sem wouldn't be as bad as i'm imagining it to be. i'm keeping my fingers crossed..

No comments: