Sunday, September 16, 2007

blue cheese

nyahahahaha!! i had to have a dental x-ray today after the mass. see, i went with my mom to the dentist yesterday. after she had her teeth checked out, she suggested i have mine looked at as well. and as it turns out, my pearly whites (er.. not-so-whites now, i guess, har har) are too crowded already.. and my wisdom teeth (the lower ones) are impacted. the dentist told me to go have my teeth x-rayed.. so there :p

here are my teeth. bwahaha. nice smile huh?! :p sheesh. i wonder if i'm going to have to get braces. darnit. at this age, it certainly is going to look weird, nyahaha. at matapos kong asar-asarin si rosa nung magka-braces siya, pakiramdam ko "karma" ito

oh.. this day's quite enjoyable, by the way. cousin em and i went around the mall after lunch. we were only supposed to go look for ice cream.. but we ended up store-hopping (sheesh.. what else is new?!) - bayo, tomato, whoops!, kamiseta, forever21, herbench, people are people, genevieve gozum,.. *sigh* well, i wasn't the one who bought a dress/blouse. this time, it was em's turn to shop, haha :p she celebrated her bday last sept14.. and as a "treat" to herself, she bought this nice orange dress/blouse at bayo. cool :) hahaha. it sure was a good exercise walking around the mall.. :p

well, now i'm back home.. and i guess i can say i'm relieved. my feet certainly need to rest after all that walking. but now that there are no more diversions.. it's back to the proverbial square one for me. hence the title of this post..

No comments: