Saturday, September 08, 2007

$#!@%^&!

bad day. *really* bad day.

this picture on the right is a "gift" from nasaean friend jero (and rosa) last thursday. it's actually a piece of kirei cracker. they doodled my name on it and gave it to me during math class. haha. i was amused so i took a pic.

anyway. back to my story..

yeah, it's been a bad day. grr. i feel like this piece of kirei snack. i feel like i'm gonna crack anytime. card giving day isn't as "peaceful" as i thought it would be. i owe my stresses to one particular person. grabe. sumosobra na talaga siya. nakakailang "strike" na siya sa akin. sa amin. sa halos lahat ng mga kaibigan ko. grrrrr. hindi na nakakatuwa ito.

it's a good thing i met with my graduate students after that *very eventful* pta grade 9 meeting. that class gave me the chance to cool my head a bit (teaching is some kind of distraction.. and i love my grad students. they're more childlike than my young students). kaso nga lang sobrang pagod na ako pagkatapos ng klase ko. 8am-12nn ba naman ang card giving at lecheng miting sa multi. tapos 1-4.30pm ang gradweyt class ko. wala na akong enerhiya pang natitira pag-uwi sa bahay!

but nooooo.. i *had* to drive to st paul by 6pm to attend the leaders' meeting. i can't remember ever being so exhausted; but well, duty calls.. so i went. traffic was terrible (especially at edsa corner tuazon. grrrr) and the meeting went on for all of 3 hours. by the time i was headed home (at the really late hour of 10.30pm), i was praying hard not to fall asleep on the wheel. thank god tita amy and choirmate eva kept me company.. so there wasn't much chance i'd doze off while driving.

so there. i can almost feel myself cracking by now. and tomorrow's another early day. *sigh* this has got to stop sometime..

No comments: