Sunday, February 25, 2007

nice titles

hmm. it's been a while since i've had a sunday like this.

we had a meeting of the writers' bloc today after the mass. it was ok.. and it was a pleasure to introduce the new members to the rest of the group (welcome sis hazel, maricor and chezzka ΓΌ).

anyway, friend rizi and i talked awhile afterwards. and well.. i dunno. i guess her gloom rubbed off on me a bit. her grief and sadness just washed over me and just worsened my already sort-of-dampened mood further.

so i walked around the mall a bit - a tried and tested "therapy" for me. i went to my favorite haunt: powerbooks (yay!). i came across some nice books that intrigued me. the titles were certainly apt, wahahaha. and i swear, if only i had the budget for it, i would have bought *all* of the interesting books i found. unfortunately, my pockets just could not afford it. *sigh*

i paid P500 to reserve a copy of harry potter 7: harry potter and the deathly hollows. i can't wait to finish the series.. if only to put to rest all speculations about the lead character's death hahaha.

i was gonna grab a copy of neil gaiman's "smoke & mirrors" off the shelf.. but decided against it. i thought i'd just save up for something more interesting.. such as..

mitch albom's latest book - for one more day - for P900+. i *almost* bought it today. i was holding it in my hands.. and proceeding to the nearest counter.. but managed to stop myself at the last minute. wahahahaha. darnit.

i am seriously thinking of ways to earn more moolah. if only to enable myself to get more books for therapy.. :p

No comments: