Wednesday, February 07, 2007

my perfect wednesday


thought it would turn out to be a perfect day.. what with the rain and all. tsk tsk. too bad the rain didn't last. damn. i hate the message. but no.. i won't focus on that right now. i'm feeling too damned sucky to add to my gloom.
anyway. i'm here at starbucks megamall (4th floor, as usual). and i'm all by myself. yup. i spent the day *alone* hahaha. and i'm enjoying the solitude. oh yeah.. i tutored alexis.. then after that, touie's gal (+ chris). but basically, i'm all alone today. and i looooove it. i can be alone with my thoughts. i can think of whatever i wanna think about. i can just be my own melancholy self.. pining for the rain that wouldn't come. damnit.
well. enough of that for now. i'm also working on that songbook thingy while killing time. and reading (re-reading, that is) "world's end."
this day is just so lonely. i love it.

No comments: