Thursday, February 22, 2007

change focus


this is me with my playmate carlo ü hahaha. school is fun 'coz i get to have marge's kids to hang out with hahaha. somehow it makes work more bearable, wahahaha. too bad their older sister haja doesn't drop by as often. she's a fun person to talk to. she even drew a picture of me yesterday. awww.. that's so sweet of her.. ü

i'm not good with drawing, really. it's one of my frustrations (along with playing a musical instrument, composing a song and understanding higher mathematics, hahahahaha!) i wish i could draw something that looks *somewhat* human.. but alas, the most i could come up with are those stick figures :p oh well.

today, i wasn't as busy anymore. but i've been productive. and i'm still smiling. sort of. in spite of.. uhm.. well, in spite of *nothing* literally. hahahaha.

i do miss the ends of the alphabet. but at the moment, i don't really have it in me to be desperate or depressed. i can't afford that right now. so i'll stick with the kids meantime. takes loads off my mind.. hahaha.

No comments: