Wednesday, February 28, 2007

losing myself


this cute non-person belongs to one of my students. wahahaha. i just *had* to take its picture. it's blue.. it's cute.. it's weird.. it's so alien.. and it just looks like something i can relate to bwahahaha :p

anyway, i keep "losing myself" today. on my way to tutor alexis, i got lost - at the shangri-la mrt station, of all places! sheesh. how embarrassing. i had to walk from edsa central.. along shaw blvd.. in front of lourdes church.. megamall.. to pearl drive. bwahahaha. and then, when i went home and went down the farmers mrt, i got lost again. i walked around the area for almost an hour, trying to locate that darned walkway going to the gateway mall. and i didn't even think of asking one of the guards for directions. ahahahaha. apparently, i'm not my usual weird self right now. oh, i'm still *definitely* weird. just not in my usual way :p

sam lent me the book "she's come undone" today, too. haha. that's good. 'coz i'm unraveling now. how appropriate. ahahaha. thanx, sam. sorry 'bout this. i do miss you. but i'm missing myself - in more ways than one. and i just feel i have to go find me before anything else. so i'm off chasing butterflies & fishies in the meantime.

i'm still lost. as is evidenced by the unsettling fact that i feel affinity for an alien doll that's not even mine. sheesh.

No comments: